The wait is over Beth Fowler School of Dance opens in its new location at 3720 Illinois Ave, St. Charles for classes today Friday April 10th. A new chapter begins!
We are very excited to announce that because of our rapid growth in St. Charles, we feel it is time to embed our roots in the St. Charles community permanently with the purchase of a new State of the Art facility!
This new building is located at 3720 Illinois Avenue in St. Charles and is large enough to support the rapid growth we have had in the St. Charles area. The new studio is just blocks away from our current Main street location. Simply turn South onto Kirk Road off of Main Street and take your first left onto Illinois Avenue. Turn left into the driveway at the “St. Charles Commons” and we are in Unit F.
The Beth Fowler School of Dance of Genoa and St. Charles has been in business for 31 years! Five years ago the Beth Fowler School of Dance opened its doors in St. Charles with the dream and strong belief that our staff and dance programs could bring the St. Charles dance community to a whole new level! Thanks to our dance families for putting their trust in us, we have grown to the point we are able to expand into this beautiful new facility! The building is only 15 years old and large enough that we will never have to move again! The school now owns both facilities in both locations!
We are hoping to have the build out done in time to move our classes to our new facility by April 1st!! Our new School of Dance will have the Beth Fowler School of Dance amenities that both Genoa and St. Charles families have been at home with including the following.
1. Family Friendly Atmosphere with 2 Living Room like reception areas where parents are welcome to watch their children dance through large 2-way observation windows!
2. Very clean and professional yet warm and caring atmosphere!
3. Equipped Kitchen with vending machines, tables and chairs!
4. 2 large dance studios with top of the industry Floating Marley Floors!
5. Large Stage Prop Workshop and Storage Room off of studio handy for rehearsing with props that will never be too big to work with in the studio!
6. Girls & Boys Dressing Rooms & Bathrooms equipped with showers!
To show our appreciation we are inviting our dance families and the entire community to an open house on Saturday, May 16th & Sunday, May 17th where they will enjoy complimentary classes for all dancers ages 3 and up, as well as refreshments and entertainment provided by our dancers along with the opportunity to tour the new 8,000 square foot facility. Please help us spread the word by inviting your friends and family.
Thank you for your support in the past and the opportunity to work with the dancers for many generations to come!